Website Terms & Privacy
Terms & Conditions
- requests for information must only be submitted to Kapmech by the person requesting the information and not on behalf of any other person.
- whilst Kapmech has tried to ensure the validity of the information included on this web site Kapmech does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy or reliability of the information provided or the results of its use.
- Kapmech is not liable for any damages of any kind arising out of, or relating to the, use of this web site.
- no part of this website may be reproduced in any form without prior permission.
Kapmech recognises the importance of privacy and security to persons accessing the Kapmech web site. For your reassurance, please read the following.
- for those who submit an email, Kapmech records your personal details, e-mail address and selections on its database held on an off-line server.
- due diligence is taken to ensure that this information can only be accessed by Kapmech staff, and is only used to send the information requested.
- Kapmech will delete your personal details stored on its database on receipt of a personal delete request from you quoting your personal details and original e-mail message or date of completion of form.
- Kapmech will endeavour to respond promptly to any persons expressing concern about its privacy and security provisions, and to take appropriate action should these concerns be acknowledged by Kapmech.